What We Treat
- Excess weight
- Back, neck and joint pain
- Short-term pain
- Chronic pain
- Mobility issues
- Car accident injuries
- Sports injuries
Healthy Weight Loss
Weight has everything to do with overall health and energy levels. Dr. Dees approaches weight from a holistic perspective, evaluating your personal history and creating a custom solution to help you safely shed pounds fast and keep them off for good. No fad diets here – just personalized wellness solutions based on sound science.
Chiropractic Pain Relief
Dr. Dees has been practicing chiropractic care for nearly two decades. She has seen firsthand how spinal health can impact all processes in the body and how chiropractic manipulation can provide relief to patients with a wide range of health issues. No matter where you are in your wellness journey, chiropractic care can benefit you. Some subluxations (“misalignments”) are asymptomatic and invisible to the untrained eye. Yet, when the spine is adjusted, even patients with minimal discomfort walk away feeling better than ever. Dees Integrative Health also treats immediate onset pain and chronic pain. This can greatly benefit athletes, workers with labor intensive jobs and older adults.
Accolades and Achievements
We understand many patients are concerned about the legitimacy of chiropractors and weight loss experts. Rest assured that Dr. Dees is highly accomplished within her field and has the experience necessary to help you:
- Doctorate of Chiropractic from Life University in Marietta, Georgia with the highest academic honors and the Clinical Excellence Award
- Bachelor of Science from Queen’s University in Kingston, Ontario
- Official Olympic team doctor for the U.S. National Wrestling, Weight Lifting and Judo team
- New York Times best-selling contributing author for “Body by God” and “One-Minute Wellness”
- Health Advisor for NBC News Channel 8 in Tampa
- Guest on WFLA NBC Tampa Channel 8’s “Daytime” | SNN’s “Aging Gracefully on the Sun Coast” |
& ABC7’s “Suncoast View”
At Dees Integrative Health, our number one focus is you. That’s why each and every patient success story means so much to us.
We have helped countless patients in the Sarasota and Tampa area, and we may be able to help you, too. If you are interested in general wellness, weight loss or chiropractic services, call us at 941.552.6686 to schedule your first appointment today.